Saturday 10 February 2007

LibraryThing Thingie...

More ways to waste time on the internet! This LibraryThing thingie looks pretty cool. You can create an online catalogue of your books and have them all sorted by tags, have the covers linked from amazon etc. and even link it to your blog. I'm tempted to give it a go except that there is one major drawback that I can see: it has a limit of 200 books! If you want to add more then you have to pay! What joke this is? I have waaaaay more books than that. Maybe I can create one for just the books I have here in the UK? Hmm...

IZ

Edit: I've made myself an account and started messing around with it... it's kind of addictive!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously-- my 200 limit was filled within a few days with just my children's books (owned, read, taught, and longed-for).

SuperwebG said...

oh hey! you're on librarything? whats your account name?