Friday 9 February 2007

Books, Books Everywhere and Only One Brain to Read With!

In recent years my rate of accumulation of books has far outstripped the rate at which I can read them. I own more books I have not read than books I actually have! Some of my latest acquisitions are particularly delectable: Jeff Vandermeer's Veniss Underground, Guy Gavriel Kay's Ysabel, Connie Willis' To Say Nothing of the Dog. Hal Duncan's Ink, Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys and Michael Moorcock's Byzantium Endures. I'm desperate to read them as soon as I can, but alas, I possess only one brain to read with...

pfft!

And I probably spend too much time on the internet. In fact I think I shall tear myself away from the computer and get back to reading Freedom and Necessity (which I'm still enjoying immensely).

IZ

No comments: