Monday 5 February 2007

Blog the Second!

Seeing as my first blog has transmogrified into a rather darkly toned rant/commentary on various matters political and historical, I thought that perhaps a separate blog would be more suitable for matters artistic and cultural.

Artistic and Cultural should also be read as fanboyish and geeky of course.

Anyway, so here it is! A blog dedicated to musings, reactions, comments and various sundry ramblings about books, movies, music, games, so on and so forth. I hope my ambition has not outstripped my capabilities and that I manage to keep this blog interesting and active.

Wish me luck! ;-)

IZ

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow. I should have checked the blog before e-mailing! Congratulations Blog the Second, may you live long and prosper!