Monday 21 May 2007

Hometown Baghdad

Somehow or the other I missed the Reality TV revolution. I've never actually watched an episode of any reality TV show, other than maybe a few seconds in between switching channels - nothing ever caught my eye.

Well except now. Hometown Baghdad makes for very interesting watching. Three twenty-something Baghdadis chronicle their lives. Each episode is a few minutes long and is distributed on the web. Its sometimes funny, sometimes sad... mostly sad I guess, but always moving. I would go on about it but its easier just to link to their webpage. I'd recommend watching the episodes in order. Some are better than others, but, as a whole, they are really give you an insight to some of what's happening in Baghdad outside of the news accounts and war stories.

IZ

No comments: